Our consultancy helps clients tackle existing problems and also understand future challenges and opportunities for their business.
We provide a range of consultancy services including:
- Due diligence for M&A
- Advice on go-to-market strategy and plans, along with key deliverables
- Support for VCs and investors
- Custom research
- Access to advice, feedback and support via phone, at meetings, or in workshops
- Facilitation of events – including speaking, chairing and participation.
Teresa Cottam is an expert at fully engaging your audience with insightful and engaging keynotes. Each keynote is individually created to meet the needs of the client using a mixture of research, creative analysis and storytelling to help businesses improve their customer and client experiences and engagement. Teresa helps bring the customer perspective into even complex technical areas, being especially skilled at delivering insight from multiple perspectives such as younger demographics (Generation Y and Z), older demographics (X and Baby Boomer), and women.
Teresa frequently chairs and facilitates both industry events and private client events (such as sales training/kick offs, or user groups/customer events). She has a style of chairing that is engaging and interactive that is designed to involve the audience in the major themes and stimulate discussion.
Typical clients use Teresa’s insight to think fresh about their customer experience, to bring the customer voice into new initiatives, and to highlight best and worst practice – all delivered in an engaging and entertaining manner.
Recent engagements include:
- Keynote at a client’s customer event
- Chairing at industry conference
- Chairing at service provider event
- Presenting and chairing at industry conferences
- Presenting and facilitating discussion at breakfast, lunch and dinner forums
- Presenting at a sales kick-off