Ransomware is on the rise – increasing the need for UIP and Data Recovery
How can organisations protect themselves from ransomware attacks and recover when they are attacked?
Are you a telecoms cyber security leader?
A recent Accenture ‘State of Cyber Resilience’ report researched the differences between Leaders and Non-Leaders in cyber security, with 17% of their 4,644 respondents falling into the leader definition and the remaining 83% defined as non-leaders. Why does this research matter to B2B telecoms service providers? Well the demographics of this research focused on global […]