How can organisations protect themselves from ransomware attacks and recover when they are attacked?
As Zoom buys Keybase to change perceptions about its security features, we look at the key lessons we can learn from its exponential growth
A free ideas paper for readers to download, describing a new cybersecurity category
A recent Accenture ‘State of Cyber Resilience’ report researched the differences between Leaders and Non-Leaders in cyber security, with 17% of their 4,644 respondents falling into the leader definition and the remaining 83% defined as […]
Featuring interviews, advice and views for telecoms service providers and large enterprises
Combines capabilities with VMware Carbon Black, CrowdStrike and Tanium
Half of UK businesses faced cyber security threats last year but many lack the skills to respond effectively
An increasing number of countries are looking at how they can use mobile phone data and apps to track movements and ensure compliance
Customers of discontinued Broadcom Packetshaper given special deal to transition to Allot
Simple DIY methods to reduce the risk
Striim 3.9.8 enhances data security, data accountability and extensibility
Having the right product is now only half the battle. Unless customers and prospects are sure you’re secure they’ll go elsewhere – directly impacting your bottom line
Combination of assets creates a EUR60 million security firm
EU’s proposed facial recognition moratorium could be bad news for European businesses
But minister still urges Facebook to create back doors
High Court says that enterprises are liable for the actions of employees, even if they’ve taken adequate provision and there’s no financial loss.